New Plans For Summer Trotting

I was not going to blog about this until I saw Andrews picture of the floats I had made for him.
I really like the picture he took below so I wrote a quick blog of our meet for you all to read.
I hope u like it.
😊

___________________


Today I had a morning out to visit Andew Boyne

 ( Of Boynes Custom Rods )
maker of . .

" The Creature Reacher "

I had made him a few floats for the Ribble. I had a window so drove the 10 mile trip to his house to drop them off as he had been to mine on many occasions while building the . . . . 

" Creature Reacher "

He was waiting at the door while I struggled with my float boxes up the garden path.

The kettle was on quick sticks and I opened up my box of surprises.

I pulled out a small bag and showed Andrew what I had made for him.

I wont tell you all exactly what I gave him but I will show you all his complete collection of my floats which is only three quarters finished. Andrew himself took a lovely picture of them and I just had to do a quick blog of our meet today.

( I can see these getting some hammer . . . Lol )
This will be my weapon of choice fore the faster runs.
We talked about getting out fishing together as soon as possible as I really nead to christan the . . .

" Creature Reacher "

And bag a few Ribble Grayling on my Acolyte.

He also show me some of his most memorable catches . . . . .

The 12 lb plus Irwell Record Breaking Brownie
&

The 15 lb plus
" Ribble Whiskers "
 stood out for me the most.

but there were too many big river fish to take in.

The man is a talented angler without doubt.

So we made plans to catch fish on the lower Ribble in the near future,
Family, work and weather willing....lol.

We will get out soon pal.


Until the next time . . .

 TTFN . . . .


Peanut.


If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link. 😊

http://purplepeanut007.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/hand-crafted-floats-float-making-by.html?m=1


salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/





Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon