Medium Pacemaker - My Best Float To Date In My Opinion

After making Victor Homewood an.........

 " Ultra Bling Jumbo Pacemaker "

I liked the comments it received on Facebook and decided to make myself one.
I shortened the float and reduced the buoyancy by approximately 50% so the weight is 7AAA or 3.5 swan which is exactly what I need for the River Ribble and some parts of the River Irwell where sticks cant cut it when on bread and meat. 

It has a yellow, black and white tip, purple and gold whippings with a metallic green  body. Framed between the two green body sections js a jay feather inlay.

I hope you all like it. 😊




I may even get my act together and go back to Bridgenoth on the River Severn. A place which still has a special place in my hart. This was where I learnt to trot a float in my very early teens with John Doran, Mike Shaw & Dave Mason amongst others.

Until the next time . . .

 TTFN . . . .
If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link. 😊

http://purplepeanut007.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/hand-crafted-floats-float-making-by.html?m=1



salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/




Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon