River Ribble Shallow Water StickFloat Trial.

Hi all, 

I have been meaning to get on the banks with Craig Lutner for ages so when he asked for a specific loaded stick float for the shallow runs on the middle River Ribble I seized the oppotunity.

The trip resutled in me popping my River Ribble Grayling cherry, four in fact.

Craig had a lovely brace of chub one after the other plus multiple dace.
Im happy with the floats performance so I will be getting some more turned today.


Link to float blog below:

No barbel this time .....but gives us an excuse to get out together once again.
Can anyone ID this fish for me please?

I have not fished the Ribble for while but I will be on the Lower Ribble this winter for silvers.

Tight lines everyone.


TTFN



  Peanut. 

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 




Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊