Loaded Shallow Water Stick Floats - With Craig Lutener

The floats below are for Craig Lutener, a mate of mine from Elton Tackle In Radcliffe.

Two for him, three for me.

He has asked me to make some Almost, Fully Loaded Shallow Water Stick Floats for fishing with partical baits/maggots, and casters.



Not identical but slightly different in sizes and weights.

We will be after two species with these floats, grayling and barbel.

First will be grayling I think.....it will all depend on river levels and clarity but should happen in the next couple of weeks.

TTFN




  Peanut. 

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 




Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon