Larger Irwell Sticks MK2

The first 
" Irwell Stick MK2's "
Were tiny taking 2 & 3 no4's

This pair are more of a standard size taking
8 and 6 no4's respectively. 
I use this size for most of my shallow water trotting on the Irwell and other northern 
spate rivers.
With fluorescent orange and red/pink tips, black, Jade, violet and gold whippings this pair of trotters will be perfect for maggot, casters and bread fishing in the shallows this winter.
I have another one in red/pink for a good friend of mine
Derek Kenyon
AKA
" Casterman "
taking 5 no 4's as requested mate.
😉
All my stick floats are getting a make over this winter do stay tuned for new colours and patterns.

TTFN
Peanut.

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon