New Domed Alloy Stick & Inserted Alloy Stick Float

As I have said before I am giving my stick floats and up grade.

The next styles to be up-graded are the 
" Domed Alloy Stick "
&
the 
" Inserted Alloy Stick Float"

These patterns used to get used the most before I made the
 " Irwell Sticks ".

The 
"Domed Alloy Stick" 
much longer than the 
" Irwell Stick " 
and is for more general fishing.

The
"  Inserted Alloy Stick " 
is primarily for roach fishing on slower stretches of river.

This particular pair are made from balsa with an alloy stem, red , black , gold and violet were my choice of thread.
I'm not sure of the weight capacity of these floats yet but I do not expect them to be much over 8 no4s.
I will be giving these an outing on the Rivers Ribble or Calder in the next few weeks.

TTFN
Peanut.

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!












Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon