Two Tone Glow In The Dark Tinca Sticks

As you know I really like the two different coloured bands on my Tinca Sticks. I feel they really aid me in bite detection.

With this in mind I have been experimenting with other glow in the dark paints. Most of which have been quite poor. The exception to the rule is shown in the picture below. The blue glow in the dark paint has a very nice contrast to the yellow. All though not the best day glow and aesthetically pleasing colour
( to me ) the night glow contrast is what I have been searching for.





I looked at the pair above under a black out blanket I acquired for testing the glow in the dark floats. When my head emerged from the blankets I had a big grin on my face and proceeded to get "Salford Petes " head under the blanket do he could inspect my new offering . . . .

" Spot on that son " said my old man.
. . . . 

We were very pleased with the outcome as a few failed attempts using other colours have put us both off the idea.

Nice to get one to work. . . . . .

" John Derbyshire "

Look what I have got for the tench lake........lol. 😉

Until the next time . . . . .

TTFN

Peanut

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link. 😊





Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon