Sneaky Lifter - A New Colour Combination.

I don't know why but I have never used the yellow / green colour combination on any of my floats.

So,
with that in mind the two obvious floats to benefit from these colours were the........

" Sneaky Lifter "

and the

" Tinca Stick "

because of the dual colour bands they both have.

The first pattern I have tried this colour combo is is a long 

" Sneaky Lifter ".
Made with a glow in the dark yellow tip, a green band, a jay feather inlay with black purple and gold whippings.







I think a few other float makers have used this paint combination before but it is a first for me and I am more than happy with the out come.

Until the next time . . . . .

TTFN

Peanut

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link. 😊

http://purplepeanut007.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-2017.html?m=1


http://salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/

Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon