Hand Made Wagglers and Sliders - Float Making Part 1.

Hand Made Wagglers and Sliders.



Well fellas,

The Mrs is non to happy with me to say the least. I have been a bad lad on the beer front  and am in the doghouse for the foreseeable future !!!!!!

On a brighter note I have been a busy little peanut trying to make up some large wagglers / sliders from scratch. Its not as easy as it sounds but i think I may have found some decent media to make them with.

My first attempts are for Sliders / Jumbo Wagglers for Salford Quays & the River Mersey.


Jesus 38 cms long..........suppose I could always spear them..........LOL


Currently using stainless steel wire wrapped around like
a figure 8. A beaded snap swivel will be add to that for the finished product.



Next I will try stepped and then bodied wagglers. I will keep you all informed......I haven't even tested if they float yet........May be I should have tested that first .....pmsl.

I really enjoyed making these floats. I haven't done this since I was about 14 years old.........and they where sh*te..... ;)




TTFN

Peanut.



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon