Float Making 2 - Inserted Wagglers.

Float Making 2


The picture below is of the first inserted waggler I have ever made. It is a Christmas present for "Roachman" ....... AKA Phil Clayton.




"Bloody Hell"........... I dropped it on the way to my car and chipped it. Lesson learnt. Do not transport newly made floats until they are fully hardend.


I will have to do a touch up jod for the Roachman!!!!!!!!!!



The photos don't do the float justice. I am over the moon with how they have turnd. Neilpeel has shown me the way regarding the eye issue on the base of the float  (cheers pal) they will look better than their shop bought brothers and hopfully last a LOT LONGER....WELL HAPPY .




Had to perform a small surgery on Phils float today. I ran out of sexy pink pal you will have to make do with fluorescent orange....


My first straight waggler using glow in the dark (GITD) yellow - looks the part.



The colur cmbination of the above looks the most pleasing to me. I think the glow in the dark yellow paint retails for £10.00 for a small 150 ml aerosol can which in my oppion puts it out of mosts peoples price range - including mine really - but as I am using it to produce presents for my most deserving chums its worth it to me.

I may just have to nip out today for an hour to see if the above two floats perform ok and they do not take to much shot to cock them. I have got jobs to do so it will have to be on the QT..............



I tried my floats, they looked like the dogs danglies. The Sliders were 11AAA , the straight wagglers were 6AAA and Rochmans inserted waggler was 3AAA.


TTFN.

Peanut.










Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon