5AAA Antennae Wagglers in Charcoal & Slate Grey

 Morning all,

I fancied making some more

"5AAA Antennae Wagglers"

as they are my go to float on slow running rivers fishing for roach and bream down the middle wind permitting.

I have  just finished four in charcoal & slate grey with black and rose gold whippings.






Just as they were complete I recieved a phone call from

"The Caster Man"

"Alrite mate. Av ya got any of these in semi-loaded roach floats? 

"I lost mine in a tree last year".

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😆

If I had known I could have made these semi-loaded for him. Guess I will be busy making some semi-loaded ones in the near future!!!!

I don"t do enough of this type of fishing anymore, infact the last time I did was with Caster Man and t was an enjoyable day to. 

https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2022/10/a-silver-doller-race-peanut-vs-casterman.html

I had around 20lb on that day if memory serves me right Derek?

No monster but some quality roach and the odd chub.I could catch roach like that all day long if given a choice.

So,

back to the workshop for me to make sme loaded versions of the above. 


TTFN.

    Peanut.

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 





Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon