Inverted Alloy Stem Avons, Blue & Stained, 50:50 with fine tips.

 Afternoon All,

I have thrown myself back into float making after a few weeks off and have just completed multiple sets of . . . . . .

"Alloy Stem Avons, Blue & Stained, 50:50 with fine tips".


I have made these with balsa, hardwood and alloy for the stems.

Made in three different sizes:

5BB - 1.6g.

3AAA - 2.4g,

5AAA - 4.0g.






The two larger patterns should cover most of my roach fishing on slower, deeper rivers. The smaller one is around 5BB so will be a general float for lots of river situations.


 TTFN . . . .




Peanut.

If you would like to look at all of the hand crafted floats I make please click on the link below and it will take you to my float page.


Join Salford Friendly Anglers for free and help us fight pollution.

http://salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/

Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon