True Diftbeaters In Slate Grey

 Morning All,

These floats have been on my to do list for years but I have never found the time to make them until now.

I finally sourced the parts I need and produced the protype a couple of weeks ago.

The set below are finished in slate grey with black/gold whippings plus a fluorescent pink sight bob.

Coming in at 4BB.....ish these are made for close to medium range fishing using a variety of baits 

Salford Pete has one, I have the prototype and I am currently finishing a larger one around 3AAA for myself.

I do have plans to make some more larger versions of these floats in the near future, probably 3 & 5AAA

Anyway, enough of my rammblings.....

Here are the new floats......

😊

Sound up😊




On the first trial the tench didn't make an appearance but look what did!!!!
I must have had about half a dozen of these lovelies either on the drop or using the lift method. 
😁

We both caught something else note worthy but I will report that next week.





I will be posting a video tomorrow to give you a better idea of what these floats look like.

TTFN

    Peanut.

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon