New Perch Bobbers In Olive Green

 Morning all,

Another float I dont use enough.

The humble perch bobber.

I think I am missing out on some specimen perch and chub when fish for silvers in the summer so I am going to use one of these on a sleeper rod while I build up the silver swim.

I know the exact couple of pegs I am going to try them on.

One is 9 foot deep at your feet so will fish approximately half depth with a small live bait.

The other swim is an eddy around 5 foot deep an I take the same approach fishing at half depth.

Hopefully I will have somthing to show you all later.on in the year.

The prial of floats below are made from balsa with a hard wood stem, olive green and fluorescent orange paints, black and yellow threads plus a hand turned brass eye.

John Monaghan tried one of these recently and produced a cracking fish of 2lb 14oz.

Nice one John.

👍👍👍👍



 
All three floats take approximately 4 - 6 AAA depending on bait size.
I am looking forward to some fish and float pictures with these floats as it is a method I rarely use.



Andrew Boyne showed my the way a few years ago on the ribble.

Thanks Andy, better late than never.....lol


TTFN

    Peanut.

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 


Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon