Old School, Large Perch Bobbers

 Morning all,

Finished today are a pair of....

"Old School Perch Bobbers"

The pair below are finished in pastle yellow and fluorescent red/pink paints, plus black thread with a hand turned, large brass eye a simple design but quite affective I think.

I will probabley try varoius standard and sliding perch bobbers to as the venues I will be using them on can be twenty feet deep or more!!!!

Video:



There are many older float patters I would like to try so stay tuned. Later in the year I should have something a little different/out of my comfort zone to show you.

TTFN

    Peanut.

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 















Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon