Two Pairs Of Straight Sarkanda Wagglers

I am addicted to using Sarkanda reed.
😁
Below are two pairs of
Sarkanda Straight Wagglers.
These floats are made for still waters but will be happy trotting their way down a river.
Threads used are turquoise, burgundy, black violet and gold.
I real like the turquoise and burgundy thread colours.
I can still see these floats snaring an early season tench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suspended bread
just off the bottom would be my choice with these floats I think.

Anyway, the end of fishing lock down is here.
Stay safe people & be sensible

TTFN



  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1  

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 





Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon