Inserted & Straight Crimson & Burgundy Wagglers.

Carrying on with my latest addiction.
Below are a set of four
 Burgundy Inserted Sarkanda Wagglers.
I just love using this stuff.
Finished in burgundy, crimson, black, violet and new rose gold threads and all with fluorescent day glow pink and orange tips.
 These floats are slightly shorter than the last set I made coming in at
and taking grams.

Being quiet slim these floats are for still water fishing with maggots, casters and small pellets etc.
I think I will use these as on the drop roach floats for the coming summer.

I also had two spare straight wagglers so whipped them in similar colours.
LOCK DOWN IS OFF FOR US FISHERMEN.
ENJOY......BUT BE SAFE & SENSIBLE.
😁😁😁😁😁


TTFN



  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1  

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 










Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon