Sight Bob Wagglers With Jay Feather Inlays In Metallic, Pearlescent Purple.

Hi all,
I hope you are all safe after these testing times we have all been going through.

So,
My latest floats are .......

" Sight Bob Wagglers With Jay Feather Inlays In Metallic, Pearlescent Purple"
I am trying to be descriptive in the title but it
doesn't exactly roll off the tongue does it.....lol
😂😂
I have recently been inspired by another maker ( You know who you are) to make a more up to date pattern regarding my skill set.

I love the end result of these floats but for me making them is a right pain.
 ( Probable why it's been a while since I made the last set)I don't know why they irritate me when making them but they do.....🙄
The end result looks pretty good though even if i do so myself.
😁
Both of these floats are made from balsa and cane with jay feaher inlays, are coated in a bespoke, purple, metallic, pearlescent, acrylic paint finished with black, gold, violet and crimson whippings.

These Sight Bob Wagglers are approxmiately 30 centimetres long and take around four swan shot or 6.4 grams to you younger folk
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I must admit I will be sorry to use up the last of this paint as it it my favourite colour
 !!!!!!!!
So time to get my self in gear and provide a nice fish and float picture for the blog, preferably a nice tench. 
😊

TTFN



  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1  

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 




Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon