Slimline Roach Avons For Casterman & Ribble Pete

" Casterman "
AKA
" Derek Kenyon "
requested a favour just after Christmas for a pair of floats.
He required a cross between a standard avon style and a bolognese float.
I had a play around with some bits of left over balsa and came up with the pair below.
A little late for the end if the season as promised but at least you both have something to look forward to come June 16th.
The pair above were constructed from balsa, cane and aluminium, threads used were black & grey.
The paint is a new red metallic, pearlescent I have recently taken a fancy to and will be used on a few other floats I have in the pipe line at the moment.

There will be a bit of a wait for my pals to get these wet so I will remind them both nearer the time to get me some nice fish an float pictures for the blog.

TTFN


  Peanut.      

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1   

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!!     
http://salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/     

  






Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon