Quills, Sneaky Lifters and a G.I.T.D. Carp Stalker

Below are a set of three
" Retro Porcupine Quills "
Black being a new addition.
The other two are in the same colours as my original set.
They are a slightly larger float and take a little more weight to cock ( 4BB ) compared to the originals I made for
" Salford Pete "

The next set completed are a prial of
" Sneaky Lifters "
Sporting yellow tips, pink indicating bands and finished of in original
" Carp Stalker "
thread colours.

http://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2018/05/glow-in-datk-yellow-carp-stalker.html?m=1

Finally we have have a
" Glow In The Dark Carp Stalker "
Here is a group shot of all seven floats
I am going to have a play with the
porcupine quills when I get a spare five minutes.....
LOL.
I have a few ideas to bring them up to date.
Retro floats are lovely but I always like to try and create something a little different for the eye by putting my own twist on things wherever possible

TTFN

Peanut.

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!





Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon