A Prial Of New Carp Stalkers

I am fixated on these small floats at the moment.

 " Carp Stalkers "
 are a simple enough float to make but the simplicity in their shape gives the maker much more scope for decoration.
The three floats below will take approximately 4 BB and are best fished down the side or up in the water.
The Glow In The Dark Yellow has a prial of vibrant scarlet wraps,
a purple tag with golden spirals and black tippets.
 The
" Day Glow Purple " Stalker
has a prial of violet wraps, which is the same colour as my standard purple tag.
Finally
" Day Glow Orange " Stalker
is a new addition.
It has a prial of orange wraps and a violet tag and is finished as the two previous floats with golden spirals and black tippets.
I really like the look of these three and the colour combinations are endless.
I think I have done these floats a dis-service as by calling them
" Carp Stalkers "
as they are a great all round float for most species.
 😔
but I can see myself playing with these for years to come . . . . the colour combinations are endless.
😊

TTFN


Peanut.

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon