New G.I.T.D. Tinca Stick

I am starting to get into the groove for the up and coming Tench season.😉

Below is a . . . . . . . . . 

" Pearlescent, Feather inlayed, Glow In The Dark ( G.I.T.D. ) Tinca Stick "

Finished in black purple and silver thread.

I have also pearled the black cotton on the bottom two thirds of the float, gives quite a nice effect. 😁

What do you think ?????










I am lucky enough to have found two local tench waters close to me over the past year, so, hopefully I will have some nice pictures to show you all in the coming weeks.


Until the next time . . . . .

TTFN

Peanut

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link. 😊



















Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon