" The Irwell Stick " My Favourite Float of All

" The Irwell Stick "

I have caught more fish on this float than any other !!!!!! 

This is a simple looking float but probably the most versatile float I use.

Its main us is for shallow, pacey runs on a river. Great for all species when using all but the biggest of hook baits.

Great for fishing down the side on commercials or poking your rod through the trees when stalking carp.

This float is definitely the first pattern in my tackle box.

Its
"Castermans "
favourite to. 
😊



This set is bound for a life winding down the river Douglas.

I also have a set of large Irwell sticks on the go.
I will post when complete.
😊

Here are some " Irwell Stick " caught fish.
😊








Not all my fish btw......lol

Until the next time . . . . .

TTFN
Peanut

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link. 😊




Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon