" Extra Long Sneaky Lifters " another pair !!!!!!

Below are  a pair of . . . 

Extra Long Sneaky Lifters.

An unusually long float, designed to present particle baits to finicky feeders such as crucian carp and roach in deep water but at home for any species when partical fishing.

Again, these will be used on very specific northern waters.
I am looking forward to seeing how these perform.





I wrote this piece a week ago and I am in the final stages of making my own.

No deep lake crucian carp fishing for me unfortunately. I will have to try mine out at a commercial. !!!!!

I may have one or two waters up my sleeve but I haven't fished them for years .
😊


I will place a picture of mine here when finished. 😉


Until the next time . . . . .

TTFN


Peanut

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link. 😊





Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon