Peanuts Bobbers In Thailand !!!!!!!!!!!

My Bobbers are becoming well travelled........!!!!!!!!

JaySS has just returned from Thailand and was using  one of my bobbers for catching his live bait. I am over the moon with the pictures JaySS, thanks for taking the time out from your holiday to take some snaps for me. I really appreciate it pal.

This is his email I received this morning :

" Hi Mike.  I spent some time in Thailand with one of your floats seeking live bait, and generally passing the time when nothing was biting. So I coined the word ......

 "Peanutting"  

 especially for messing about in the margins.  Hope you don't mind.

So ( this may take more than one email )   
I will attached a few photos of fish caught with one of your floats. 
 I also hooked 3 other fish  on 5 pound line and a 14's hook and miniscule baits, that took off for the horizon. At least 100 yards runs.   
In all three cases I had brought them approximately half way back when something abraded the line.
They didn't simply break me, the line was roughened from scraping either the head of the fish or abrasive pads inside the jaws.
Suspect all were  good sized South American red tailed catfish.
Would have landed one had they line not worn through.  

 Win some..........lose some......😏

This was the culprit.......😉

Photo 1 ( below ) is a Java Barb,
very similar to our silver bream, 
just as slimy, but brighter silver. 
Caught a few, up to about 12 ounces on your float..

Photo 2 is an Asian Redtail catfish,
caught a couple of these.

Photo 3, next is a tilapia, 
caught loads of them up to a couple of pounds.  
Exceptionally good eating.
 Used to grill them by the lake in the Philippines over burning coconut husks, straight from catching them in the lake.   
Use the photos as you wish "


Well who would have thought my bobbers would have travelled further than I have !!!!!!!!!
A real shame you didn't catch a big Red Railed Cat Fish on one if my Bobbers JaySS but I am so grateful for the three species that you did catch. 
Over the moon m8. 
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Just goes to show.......
 " Peanuts Bobbers Can Catch Fish Anywhere In The World "

These are the floats I made for him just before his travels.
The weight capacity is about 6AAA for small bait fishing
&
3AAA for live bait fishing with small fish etc




Check out JayS blog its great stuff.

http://byjayzs.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1


If you would like to look at all of the hand crafted floats I make please click on the link below and it will take you to my float page.

TTFN



Peanut.

Join Salford Friendly Anglers for free and help us fight pollution on the River Irwell.

http://salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/




Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon