20,000 Hits on My Blog.

I would just like to thank all my readers for taking the time out to read my stories and look a my floats.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be this popular.

I only started it as a diary really, so, many thanks to you all for participating.

Me and my son Joe below, alas he had never been bitten by the angling bug....😞😒πŸ˜ͺ
The picture was on our first night out in the pubs in Manchester last year.
A good night.
One of the pubs I took him to was the Mark Addy.
A good job to as it was flood out two days later.

We are due a night out together. It could get messy.....lmao....🍺🍺🍺

TTFN


Peanut. 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon