Inserted Sarkanda Wagglers - New Colour Scheme.

 Morning all,

I have been trying to think of new colour combinations that work together.

Green, yellow & red is not a combnation that readly springs to mind but after an hour free styling one evening I came up with this.








I wasn't sure at first, nearly stripped them all and started again but after a while the colour scheme grew on me so I finished all four floats.

Made with balsa & hardwood, white, red, green & fluorescent orange paints. Threads used were black and gold blush. All floats were finished off with a hand turned brass eye.

I have had many good catches over the years on this style of float, mainly roach dace, bream and perch on rivers but it is equally at home on still waters for aditional species such as carp, tench and bream.

Until the next time……….


TTFN



Peanut.

If you would like to look at all of the hand crafted floats I make please click on the link below and it will take you to my float page.


Join Salford Friendly Anglers for free and help us fight pollution.

http://salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/


Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon