Inserted 50.50 Charcoal Waggers

 Morning all.

This weeks offerings are . . . .

" Inserted 50.50 Charcoal Sarkanda Wagglers "

Made from some left over blanks, these floats are on the smaller side of the scale for general silver fishing or down the side for tench and carp.

Paints used were white, fluorescent orange and charcoal. Threads used were black grey and gold.





I have a few of these now so I will try them out this spring on my local commercial and hopefully get some fish and float pictures.

TTFN


    Peanut.

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon