Two Sets Of Black Alloy Stem Avons 5AAA & 5no 4s

 Morning all,

I have been experimenting with some darker paints of late.

Here is the first one in two sizes

Large 5AAA

Small 5 no 4s.

Black avons with alloy stems, black and red whippings, a white collar and a pink/red tip.



I have made these floats previously but not in a black two tone pattern which is quite subtle, camera  can not pick it up.

I have used white signage on both sets of floats for obvious reasons which is something I have not done for a while and feel this version is a big improvement.


These floats were desinged for slow,  running water but both sets will work well with a pole set up.


I am making quiet a few of this style as I know, this coming season, I will be using them for most of my roach and bream fishing.

Individual sets

5AAA


5 No 4s


TTFN



  Peanut. 

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon