Avons Blue/Oak-5g Plus

 Hi all,

My next floats are an another avon offering, this time in patrioic red, white and blue.

There are so many variations of the avon I think I could be here a while!!!!!!




Rocking in at approximately 5g these floats are designed for smaller baits such as maggot and casters in deeper water for silver fish.


These floats have an alloy stem, a stained oak and blue body, black, blue and gold whippings with fluorescent pink tip





TTFN



  Peanut. 

Please subscribe if you would like regular updates of my adventures with the floats I make.

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2021/02/handcrafted-floats-fishing-equipment.html?m=1

    Join our club......Salford Friendly Anglers...........Its FREE  
!!!!!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon