Inverted Porcupine Quills

 I have been waiting to make some 
"Standard Inverted Porcupine Quills"
for a few weeks now.
These floats below have been made for a friend and ex-collegue of mine with whom I plan on doing some local tenching at some point this summer.

Jason did ask for one yellow glow in the dark float in addition to the three day glow floats you see below.

Quills are quit simple floats to make as most of the shaping has been done by mother nature. It is when, like me, you keep adding complexity to the build that the time spent on one float starts to spirial out of control.
🙄🙄🙄🙄
😆



I particularly like the new pale blue whippings on these floats.





I really like these and will be making some more shortly.
Jason,
you don't know how close I came to keeping these for myself 
😂😂😂😂😂😂
!!!!!!!!!

TTFN



  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1  

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 




Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon