A Team Of Carp Stalkers

Here we have a five float set of 
Carp Stalkers.
All taking around 3 BB these floats are, once more, made of Sarkanda reed and are day glow fluorescent pink/ red apart from one which is made with day glow yellow.
The pink/red stalkers are finished in gold, black and violet threads.
The yellow stalker is finished in gold, black, violet and crimson threads.
All designed for fishing close quarters / down the side in shollow water mainly for carp but will definitely have a place in my tench armoury also.
I think he next time I make some of these they will be self cockers.
Note to self, I must get some more fish & float pictures with these floats this season.
( Difficult when I mainly fish rivers.....lol )
TTFN



  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1  

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 





Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊