Tinca Sticks - A Blast From The Past !!!!

Here are some more floats I haven't made in an age
 These three
" Tinca Sticks "
More traditional then my current offerings these are designed for tench fishing, usually at close quarters but these three are much longer so they can be used for general fishing.
Made from reed & cane with red/green tips,  black and white segments, plus black gold and violet whipping.
I cut my float making teeth in this style of float  and enjoyed making these so much I made another two, slightly different from these but you will have to wait to them
😉
Lets.hope these three catch plenty of fish.

TTFN



  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1  

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

Lathe Made Pike Bobber - First Effort. . . .😊