Black Banded Wagglers

I think I have only made this style of waggler once before.
Made of reed these three wagglers are finished with red and orange fluorescent painted tips &
separated with a black band.
Threads used are black gold and purple.
The black band is to indicate lift bites when a pale sky is reflected on the waters surface.
The tips of these floats always look slightly odd to me but I do like them and they work a treat !!!!

TTFN



  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1   

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon