A Quartet Of Stained Trotters

Fresh off the turner is this quartet of trotters,
Two Shallow Water Stick Floats & Two Roach Avons.
Stained in dark oak with grey and black whippings, fluorescent red and orange paint for the tips and aluminium stems.
I have wanted to finish these for ages but just havent had the time.
I love the look of these and feel I should have tried the staining affect years ago.
I think I will experiment with some stains in the near future.
Even though I say so myself these shallow sticks are fantastic in shallow, turbulent waters.
😁

TTFN



  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1   

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 











Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon