Straight Still Water Wagglers

While I have been off work I have managed to finish a few on going projects.
Here is the latest,
Straight Still Water Wagglers.
Two red/ pink and one orange.
Once more made from reed and finished in pearlescent, metallic purple with black, gold and crimson threads, these will be at home on  natural or commercial still waters suspending larger baits like pellet, corn or bread etc
I have included, in the pictures below, an olive green river waggler. 
The basic difference between the still water floats and the river floats is the tip length.
River floats have longer tip colours for dragging baits on the deck for when a really slow trot is require.
River waggler.
I need to get some fishing with one of these so I can get a few nice pictures for the blog.


TTFN


  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1   

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon