Stepped Stick Floats For Maggot & Caster Fishing

As you all know 
I LOVE 
my stick float fishing, especially on the pin so I have made a few more for silver fishing up to approximately seven foot deep.
One in metallic , pearlescent blue
one in metallic green.
Both of these have jay feather inlays plus black, gold and scarlet whippings.
I have not used these to yet but have caught a few nice chub on the prototype last month.
😉
The chub where caught on the 
River Severn, 
Hampton Loade.
Stick and pin.
I have a river in mined where I want to try these out, those in the inner circle will know exactly where I will be roach fishing with these beauties...lol.

TTFN


  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1   

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon