Traditional Float Tube

As you all know I like bright colours and a bit of bling on the tackle I make.
On this occasion I decided to turn it down a few notches and go more traditional !!!!

This float tube has been stained, bringing out the grain to achieve an older, more traditional look.
The threads used were black and gold coupled with a pair of Gunnie Foul feathers for added decoration.
(only a little amount of bling....lol)
This is the first tube I have stained and I am quite please with the results
😁
The tubes measurements are as follows :
EXTERNAL = 290 mm by 60 mm
INTERNAL  = 240mm by 40 mm

I have a slightly different tube nearing completion and will write a quick blog when complete.


TTFN


  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1   

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 









Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon