Two Tone Wagglers In Purple & Red Metallics

I have just completed a double pair of
InstertedSarkanda Wagglers 
for a friend,
" Reece Davidson "
Hopefully we should both be trying them out on the 
" Old River Irlam "
in the near future.
We will both be after tench but to tell you all the truth I wouldn't mind a big eel or two as well. 
I have not caught a large eel for a very long time and there are one or two reports of them coming out of the " Old River " so fingers crossed I will get a chance of a couple of sessions this summer.

TTFN


  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1   

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon