Two Tone, Painted, Inserted Wagglers

Another float I have had in my minds eye for some years is the one below.
Made with sarkanda and cane these 
Inserted Wagglers have been a thorn in my side for a while.
Why?
Because I new I could do better than the final results I had achieved up until now
!!!!!!!!

However,
I am very happy with the design below, and I am pleased to say this particular float has passed quality control.....
lol
🤣
This waggler has a white central band, threads used are black, gold, violet, and crimson.
The pearlescent metallic paint use is
Gothic purple.


Made mainly for maggot caster and hemp fishing this float was a real pain to get right initially but I think the results speak for themselves.
What do you think?
I am very pleased with this design and honestly do not think I can achieve better results with my current skill set.


Adding a decal instead of writing on the float was a possibility I had thought of but have steered clear of decals up until now preferring a hand written signature .

 I have another couple of sets in various colours nearing completion so could possible play with these if given some inspiration .
😉
TTFN


  Peanut. 

 If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.     https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1   

    Join our club......Its FREE  !!!!!!! 
http://salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/   





Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon