Tench Float - Lollipop Lifter

I found myself staring at a slimline bodied waggler blank I had made over the Christmas period.
My memory cast back to when myself and John Derbyshire fished a quiet northern tench lake a few years ago. We used tinca sticks on that occasion but I thought, as the lake was a rather deep one, a bodied waggler would be a nice tool to use next season if we visit.
It is quite close quarters fishing on the lake so a sightbob waggler was a little overkill in my opinion so I chose to make something a little different.
I have christened it a 
" Lollipop  Lifter "
as 
" Salford Pete said it looked a bit like an ice lolly.....LOL 🤣

Finished with burgundy paint and multiple fluorescent colours, plus gold, black and purple threads.

It takes approximately 6 AAA so the bait can get through the greedy perch shoals in the lake......
Anyway....here it its

" The Lollipop Lifter "
The last float of 2018.
😁
I think I will fish this as a slider......
It will be much easier just to drop it next to the lilies that way.
😁
TTFN

Peanut.
If you would like to look at my handcrafted  click on the link below.
https://purplepeanut007.blogspot.com/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-and-fishing.html?m=1  

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!    http://salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/    






Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon