A Pair Of New Pine Float Tubes

I have just finished off a new pair of float tubes.
One is a thin version designed for a single pike pencil or a few thin wagglers.
The other is a wider version for bobbers and other wider floats.
Both tubes are decorated with purple and gold thread plus a purple feather.
My tubes are all numbered. This pair are numbers 3 & 4 which is indicated on the brass plaque inlayed on the top of the tubes.

 

I really have enjoyed making these. 
Its a steep learning curve but one I am very much enjoying and have a few more in the pipe line so stay tuned for more in the near future.

TTFN
Peanut.

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon