New Carp Stalkers In Fluoro Purple & Glow In The Dark Yellow With New Threads

I have finally managed to make a 
day glow fluorescent purple paint. 
It is not a deep blue purple but it is as good as I can create with the raw materials available.
I have only made a couple of patterns, both straight wagglers in this colour. 
One is the new 
Carp Stalker pattern below.
The yellow float is a
" Glow In The Dark "
Version.
 For the Glow In The Dark vesion
I have used a couple of different thread colours, turquoise and plum tippets as well as the more standard black, gold, and a violet tag on the stem.
 For the purple float I have used the new turquoise and black tippets.

I am not too good and off work at the moment so the Mrs has grounded me.....LOL
When I am fit and ready I will be fishing down the side on some local lakes, hopefully some fish and float pctures will be forth coming a possibley a small blog will follow.
😁
May even drag Salford Pete along to catch a pb or two.
😉

TTFN


Peanut.

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon