Rudd Floats For Holland

I was asked by a friend if I would slightly modify my baby chubbers for rudd fishing.

Making these floats however makes the air blue in my house they are that difficult and time consuming to make but I finally have a pair of

" Dutch Rudd Floats "
To show you.

The two small modifications I made were, firstly, to incorporate a small insert on the top of the floats and secondly, I decided a reduction in the stem width was warranted, mainly for aesthetic reasons.

These are the results below.
Two Dutch Rudd Floats
Ready for the summer.
😉

I hope you can get me some fish and float pictures my friend.
😁
Rudd pictures are missing from my gallery.
I have one around 10 oz which I caught on a local club water but hardly a specimen fish.
JaySS gave me a picture of a beauty about 3 lb but that's it, a few more would be fantastic.
😊


Until the next time. . . . . 

TTFN

Peanut.

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!
http://salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/7



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon