Glow In The Dark Perch Bobber

I have made a little present for a pal of mine.........

I think you will guess who it is as he is making me another rod but that's a blog for another time 😉

Here we have a . . . . . . 
Glow In The Dark Feather Inlay Perch Bobber.
This one is for the lower Ribble and he has promised me an nice fish and float picture with a plump river perch . . . . . .

No pressure there then.pal. 
😂😂😂😂😂

Until the next time.

TTFN

Peanut.

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.

http://purplepeanut007.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-2017.html?m=1

Join our club......Its FREE !!!!!!!

salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/

Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon