New, Inline, Glow In The Dark, Perch Bobber.

A first for me.
😁

Below is my first
Inline Perch Bobber. It also has glow in the dark paint and a double feather inlay.
It is the same size as my standard bobbers which are 
3 - 6 AAA  depending on how you would like it shotted.
( See link below for standard perch bobbers  )

http://purplepeanut007.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/double-set-of-fluoro-perch-bobbers.html?m=1
I constructed this float to fish on four waters I may be targeting.
One is a river which I have just blogged about.
Two are reservoirs and the final water is a club lake holding a good head of eels
😊
I would love to catch a big eel, on purpose, on the float.
I have had eels to 4 1/2 lbs ledgering but were accidental captures. I would like to purposely target them and catch a 3 lb plus fish for starters.
On the other waters I will be after perch . . . . .
May be roach to !!!!!!!!
They are virgin waters to me so I am not really sure to be honest .
😁
Here are the rest of the pictures.
I hope you like them.
TTFN
Peanut

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.
http://purplepeanut007.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-2017.html?m=1

Join our club
Its free !!!!!!






Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon