Mini - Porcupine Quill Perch Bobber

I have been meaning to make one of these for quite some time.

Its a . . . . .

" Mini - Perch Bobber
With A Porcupine Quill Stem" 

I have made this a small one because it will be used for general coarse fishing on rivers and lakes for many different species
and takes 3.6 gram to cock it to the white band.

I will be using it as a maggot float on the river the next time I am out......may be snare my first Manchester Grayling with it if the river gods shine on me
!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I hope you like it . . . . . .
😁
I was supposed to be trying this float last Sunday on a large wild water with 
John Derbyshire........
Unfortunately I had to let him down.
😔😔😔😕😕😕

Sorry pal,
We will get out soon.
😁

TTFN
Peanut

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link.
http://purplepeanut007.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-2017.html?m=1

Join our club
Its free !!!!!!












Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon