Straight Wagglers Ready For The New River Season. 😊

I haven't made my straight wagglers for quite some time now.

Below are a prial in pink with black, purple and gold whipping, plus a jay feather inlay.

All floats are 5AAA weight capacjty



These are great on a rivers for slowing the bait down at distance by fishing over depth.
Ideal for maggots, casters, bread, pellet etc.
😊

On still waters / commercials they are great for distance fishing up in the water on pellet, bread corn as well as the above baits

These replace the pellet waggler when little more finesse is required.

Also great for people with bad eyes like me . . . 
Lol.
😁

I will be using one of these on the River Irwell come June 16th looking for the beam and carp.
These have eluded me over the last few years although I did manage one a few years ago at a Salford Friendly Anglers meet organised by the Caster Man.

It is still my PB bream at 6lb 11oz
Caught on a Retro Stick float
Black as coal.
An absolutely STUNNING looking fish. . .

Here is the old write up and more pictures. 😁

http://purplepeanut007.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/river-irwell-match-sfa-lads-hit-town.html?m=15

Until the next time . . . . .

TTFN
Peanut

If you would like to look at my handcrafted floats just hit the link. 😊

http://purplepeanut007.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/handcrafted-floats-2017.html?m=1

Join our club
Its free !!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon