Heavy Wire Stemed Orange Avon - Out For Testing.

I have been asked to make a. . . .

" Medium To Heavy Wire Stemed Avon "

for winter maggot & caster fishing , mainly for the the River Ribble &
 River Dove.
I have tried to cover all bases with this float and make it a multi-tasker.

Requirements were 3 -4g (4 - 5 AAA ish ) with an alloy stem.


I have made it in fluorescent orange in a similar style to my bobbers giving it a very large fluorescent dome. 
I chose to cover a third of the floats body in fluorescent orange to enable the float to be used for heaver baits when slightly under shot.
Bread, meat, pellet, paste etc.
It will never replace a true loafer but will enable the user to switch between bàits at a pinch.
Another is underway in sexy pink Pete
😚😚😚😚😚 😆

Testing will commence in the next few weeks.

We shall see !!!!!!!

Until the next time..........


TTFN



Peanut.

If you would like to look at all of the hand crafted floats I make please click on the link below and it will take you to my float page.

http://purplepeanut007.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/hand-crafted-floats-float-making-by.html?m=1

Join Salford Friendly Anglers for free and help us fight pollution.

http://salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/



Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon