Stick Float Disgorger Video - How To Set Up & Use Them.

Hello again,

I don't know about you but I loose disgorgers all the time on the river. They fall out of my bait apron all the time so I thought of a novel way to keep them with me all the time by incorporating them into a Stick Float design.

I thought I would produce a quick video to show how I use my Stick Float Disgorgers.

I hope it explains everything.......😉

The proof is in the pudding so the saying goes.😉

Until the next time……….


TTFN



Peanut.

If you would like to look at all of the hand crafted floats I make please click on the link below and it will take you to my float page.


Join Salford Friendly Anglers for free and help us fight pollution.

http://salfordfriendlyanglers.co.uk/join/

Comments

Popular Posts

HANDCRAFTED FLOATS & FISHING EQUIPMENT 2021-2024

Mini Driftbeaters....The Christening

River Irwell PB On A New Mini- Alloy Stem Avon